- This event has passed.
April 5, 2014 - April 6, 2014£10
GameFest 20 is a significant milestone for us, and guess what that means? PARTY!!!
Join us for a festival of gaming and guaranteed fun! We’ve secured a great purpose built venue for this GameFest and I’m delighted to be able to confirm that the tickets are only £15 including camping for up to 24 hours of gaming!
Here is an idea of just some of the things that will be on offer:-
– A minimum of 5 games to play.
– Structured tournaments and planned roster to ensure maximum game coverage.
– Exciting side-games (details to be confirmed)
– On site amenities (e.g. toilets, camping including in entrance price, kitchen facilities and more)
– Bring your own food and alcohol
– High speed 1 gig LAN
– <30mb internet connection
– Digital Juke Box that you will be able to upload your own tracks to.
– Projector screen displaying leader boards.
– And much much more!
This is an event not to be missed!
Don’t forget you’ll need the games we’ll be playing on the day – but don’t worry if you don’t already have a copy because we will be providing game keys on the web site at competitive prices. Please get in touch for more details!
What you’ll need to bring:-
– The games we intend to play.
– Your PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers (headphones) and leads.
– Beer and food.
– A glass/cup.
– Camping gear (if you’re planning to stay over)
– Your tunes to upload to the digital Juke Box.
Not got a PC? Why not join us as a spectator? Entrance is still £15 but you will get to hang out with the gang, join in with the fun and camp over.
SEE YOU THERE!!!!
GameFest is a NOT FOR PROFIT setup, all funds are either be used towards GameFest, this event, future events or ultimately charity.
Over 18’s only.
Terms and conditions (to be reviewed during purchase) apply.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the available facilities outlined above are subject to change. If this should occur then GameFest will make every effort to provide a suitable equivalent however we cannot guarantee any reimbursement.